Car hire in Switzerland from TaxiRent is the best choice for every job seeker. The vehicle fleet of our center is represented by various categories of cars to meet the needs of all customers. Among the proposals of the model from the leading brands of our time: Renault, Skoda, Mercedes and Tesla
- General Automotive Repair
- Preventive car maintenance
- Service of air conditioners and heaters
- Repair of the cooling system and radiator
- Replacing synthetic engine oil
- Oil filter replacement
- Brake repair
- Engine diagnostics
- Belts, Hoses, Fluids
- Transmission Services
Save time by scheduling a service right here. After you submit the form, we will contact you to confirm your appointment for service. It is not much easier than that.
Using a passport
To rent a car in Switzerland, you can use a passport outside the EU. This feature is available if:
- the visa was not entered in the passport;
- visa in the passport, and at the time of hire the client is not in Europe for more than 6 months.However, if the client is located in Europe for more than six months, the driver’s license of the EU countries is required.
If a driver’s license is issued in a non-official language of the EU, including Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Cyrillic or others, an international driver’s license will be required.
For citizens of countries that have not entered into an international driving license, the official transfer of rights must be submitted with the original license.
It is noteworthy that obtaining IDP is possible only after leaving the United States in the American Automobile Association (AAA) or the American Automobile Travel Alliance (AATA).
Most often, the age limit for renting a car starts from 20 years. However, in each case, the minimum age depends on the chosen class of car. Additional information on age and possible restrictions is provided at the booking stage for a particular car.
In addition, it is worth paying attention to the possibility of charging additional fees when renting a car by drivers under 25 years old.
Paying for a rental car in Switzerland can be done using major international credit cards. At the same time, prepaid and debit cards are not accepted. An important condition is the use of cards issued only in the name of the future driver.
The calculation of the amount of collateral is based on data on the vehicle and the cost of rent.
Accidents and accidents
The reliability and safety of our cars, as well as their ease of operation, minimizes the likelihood of road accidents. However, if the trouble did occur, the following actions should be taken:
- immediately call the police, the degree of damage to the car, the presence or
- the absence of other participants in the accident is absolutely not important;
- immediately report the incident to TaxiRent;
- fill out the accident report form, which is attached to the documents on the car.
For information: the total number of police, ambulance or fire brigade in Switzerland – 112.